It’s finished. I haven’t posted about it because I’ve been very busy, not doing this, amongst other things. However, it’s done.
The pattern is as follows:
2x 50g of Kidsilk Haze
7mm circular needles.
Cast on 141 stitches.
Knit stocking stitch until you are very, very close to running out of yarn. Guess roughly where you’re going to still get about 2 rows out of what’s left of the second ball.
I started this sometime in December I think. I have a third ball of the yarn because I initially expected to make it a little bigger. However, it’s quite heavy already and…also quite beautiful.
The Kidsilk Haze that I used was a Kaffe Fassett variegated colour. I think there were two colourways available at the time, a green woodlandy colour and this which, when I picked it up, spoke to me a bit of the sea. As I knit it though, it spoke to me more of mountains so it got named to a mountain range rather than some coastal village in Brittany.